Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm a Spicy Pickle!


I wanted to thank Corrie at Just Because My Pickle Talks Doesn't Make Me And Idiot. She created some adorable awards (she's so creative!) and I received this awesome one for my post "Goody Bag Guilt."

Corrie is a passionate, fun, creative blogger and mother of 3. Her middle child is diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. I love stopping by her blog and you will too! Go over and tell her I said "hi."

Please, all of you in my sidebar and those whom I read, grab a Spicy Pickle Award - I nominate ALL of you! Pass it on and make sure to show some link luv to Corrie and her Talking Pickle!

3 comments:

erika said...

You ARE a spicy pickle :) And I like it :)

Corrie Howe said...

I'm glad you liked it. You are spicy! I love the new header! Very cool.

Tracie said...

Love the award!

Related Posts with Thumbnails