Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hey, Girl...


I had to share one of the laugh-out-loud funniest things I've read in a long time, particularly if you are a parent of a child with special needs.  

The hilarious blogger Sunday of Extreme Parenthood  has a weekly Ryan Gosling "Hey Girl" schtick on her site.  This is just a sample of one of them.  I swear, I have to wear a Depends when I read these cuz I just about pee my pants!

You gotta go over and visit her...she's got a bunch, and takes reader suggestions.  I'm just not clever enough.  She also writes great posts about her life raising 2 boys on the Spectrum. 

Now for ME personally, if you substituted pictures of my newest crush, Blake Shelton, 
it would be perfect... 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the shout out! I do love making those Ryan Gosling posters for us special needs Moms needing a little eye candy!

Elizabeth said...

I love these. She has a whole slide show of them, I think -- each one more funny than the last. And I can't believe you'd allow Blake Shelton to replace Ryan Gosling --

Alicia D said...

ok Elizabeth, Ryan Gosling is definitely attractive (and i hate to say i have NO idea who he is or what he's been in!!! LOL!) but personality goes such a long way with me and if you watch The Voice you'll see Blake's personality which is totally cute and charming and funny which to me makes him cute. :)

kario said...

These are hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

As for me, I don't need to debate Ryan vs. Blake. I'd take either...

Related Posts with Thumbnails