Thursday, May 8, 2014

tHERsDay


Today is tHERsDay but I'll make it a combo - tHERsDay and Throw Back Thursday.

A friend from my old town, who also has a daughter at CB's school, mailed me these photos from 2006 of "Track and Field Day."  

CB was 10, almost 11, in these photos. 


It was her first year at her "new school" as we had just moved from North to South Jersey the prior summer.  We were all getting used to stuff - a new house, a new community, new friends, a new baby.


I think CB got a ribbon for the "scooter" races and bean bag toss.  She was pissed off about something when she threw that beanbag. I guess she channelled her anger into accidental victory. 


There's 22 month old Pink and 4 month old Tink cheering their sister on.
It seems so, so long ago. I miss it and I don't miss it.
It was crazy back then.

Crazy, but oh so cute. 



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The more time that goes by, the more I realize that our lives are many lives, particularly when it comes to our big girls. I'm also struck, in these pictures, with the thought that our girls are always themselves.

Alicia D said...

So true! All of it, so true :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails