Thursday, May 4, 2017

3 Years. Boo-Yah.


May the Fourth be with you. And with me.
May the Fourth is my anniversary of kicking cancer's a$$!



Pink did it up Pinterest-style like the little creative, crafty girl she is! She made me the little sign pictured above, made the pink feather crown, a pink drink presented in a pretty glass, and made the picture frame which we used to take some selfies. She's so sweet, that kid! 


I played BUNCO later that evening and my friends surprised me with a cute hoodie that had a breast cancer ribbon on it. The whole day was very nice - aside from accidentally killing a squirrel and not seeing Dr. Fabulous all day. We also killed a squirrel on our wedding anniversary, so clearly anniversaries and squirrels do not mix well for me. I don't even know what that's all about.

Anyway, happy anniversary to me! Staying Cancer Free!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails