Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Little Break

Wow, what a crazy Friday.  But crazy good.  And crazy crazy.  

I'm recovering now, after a late night clean up from an evening birthday "half-sleepover" party and getting up today for the 8 am Girl Scout Cookie shift selling in front of the hardware store.  While Dr Fabulous has the girls out I am working on my next writing assignment for SheKnows due this afternoon.

As for now, check out my latest parenting article over at SheKnows if you are so inclined.  I'm talking about how manners are not just a social nicety but are an effective tool for instilling and encouraging empathy in our young children.  

You can check it out HERE.


When I come up for air from the 4 different projects I need to complete this weekend, I will be sure to post all about the big 7th birthday bash.  

Enjoy this extra long holiday weekend!


Alright, back to work...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails