Thursday, August 1, 2013

tHERsDay

Sometimes this girl makes me crazy.
Other times, worried. 
So often, inspired.  
But mostly, in spite of it all 
and because of it all,
this girl just makes me smile. 



******
I am super excited to have a personal essay accepted to Stealing Time Literary Magazine. It will appear in their next issue coming out this August! Visit their website if interested in learning more about this exquisite quarterly, print-only literary magazine for parents. If you are a writer, check out their submission guidelines to submit your best poetry, fiction and non-fiction.

 photo 6dd9e520-1e7b-4e62-9681-51ac863363df_zps1c6cffd9.jpg

Still can't get enough of me? I've been over at WholesomeOne talking about Osteoarthritis lately.


You can read about the Science Behind Acupuncture in the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
and also the link between Youth Sports Injuries and Risk for Osteoarthritis.

5 comments:

kario said...

Awesome! I love that magazine (and it's in my neck of the woods). So pleased for you!

Alicia D said...

No kidding? It's a lovely magazine... I've enjoyed reading it! HOpe your summer is going well :)

Elizabeth said...

I have loved visiting here and seeing all your girls grow up -- but it's CB that takes my breath away.

Christy said...

Congratulations on your articles! Go you! I'm going to send it to my writerly friends now. :)

Tanya Savko said...

Congrats! And thanks for the tip - I will have to check it out.

P.S. LOVE that photo of CB!

Related Posts with Thumbnails