Sunday, March 8, 2009

Changes On The Planet

As all my die hard fans can see, I have changed my blog site a bit. First off all, I changed the polka dots. I miss them, actually. I don't do well with change, so I don't know what came over me with changing my layout. It all started when I learned how to post photos. Plus, I had some new conceptual changes. Whatever. Does anyone really CARE but me? Probably not.

I also changed my "Cast Of Characters" because I was referring to all my children by their ages. This was a tad bit confusing plus, requires upkeep as they turn a year older at each birthday. Knowing me, my kids would be 15 and I'd still have them referenced as a 4 year old in my Cast. This is why I don't put layers in my hair or get acrylic nails, garden, or buy things that need to be ironed. No good with "upkeep."

So, as you read my newer posts, you'll hear my children's "aliases." Sooooo Witness Protection! We have CB, my eldest. Those are her initials and we actually DO call her that quite often. Then, we have Pink and Tink. Kinda like Frick and Frack, which they SO are. Lastly there is Rella, as in Cinderella, but she should have really been named Baldy, Big Head, or Buddha Belly. Far more descriptive but far less endearing.

Enjoy! And all you seasoned bloggers, if you have any advice, I'm all ears!

4 comments:

tiffrutherf said...

Love the new look, your blog always leaves me cracking up...I love the way you just come out and say what you feel, you don't try to dress things up! You give a true view of motherhood. Keep it up..Oh and you think learning to add pictures late was bad, I am the genius who was wondering why no one ever commented on my blog till i realize i had the comment selection on "off"..yeah, about that.

Unknown said...

Looking good.

tiffrutherf said...

Oh goodness (lol), I just got you comment about the elderly lady I'm cracken' up (lol)...(Wow that sounds mean, but whatever!!).. My thing is, if you have to start a statement with "Honey, I know its none of my business but..." then usually isn't...

BeckyO2001 said...

I love the nicknames for the kids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails