tHERsDay is HER day...
Life speeds by but time stands still when she smiles.
I also wanted to share tHERsDay with another little announcement. CB doesn't mind. See, she's even smiling about it!
The Versitile Blogger Award was passed down to me and and my lil ole blog by the woman behind the curtain of Autism Mom Rising. What a great honor because I LOVE her blog! She is inspiring, interesting, slightly unconventional (a total "must") and full of heart. Please go visit her and you will be a loyal follower too!
Isn't it just lovely?
As a recipient, I need to share 7 things about myself and then pass the award on to 7 versitile bloggers.
First, lets get ME out of the way...
Seven dumb things about me in no particular order of importance (like you had to guess):
1. I seriously never know what to write with these gosh darn lists.
2. I have all 4 of my wisdom teeth and all 4 of my grandparents. Not that these two things are related.
3. I can eat 6 large Hershey Bars in one sitting. Not that I've tried...
4. I never eat the end of the banana because I'm scared of that little black stem thing.
5. I always set my alarm clock to an odd number.
6. My underwear is seriously beat, but I'm too cheap to replace these relics.
7. My secret husband is Bono and I occassionally cheat on him with my secret crush - Simon LeBon from Duran Duran.
Ok, now on to Part II: This is tough because there are lots of blogs I adore. I have already given a few awards over the years, so I won't select the same bloggers whom I am obsessed with ( I hope ya'll know who you are!) Instead, I will select some of the "newer" blogs I have been following for inspiring me, making me laugh and cry, and making me think.
In no particular order here are some blogs that I have recently added to my blogroll that I LOVE. Go visit them and give them some comment luv!
1. The Squashed Bologna
2. Fruity Pebbles For Dinner
3. The Writing Life
4. The Roc Chronicles
6. Adventures in Extreme Parenthood
7. Autism's Gadfly
This post was composed whilst drinking a local winery's blueberry wine and munching on goat cheese. Ah, could life get much better than this?