Summer usually slips by with lots of big plans, few of which actually come to fruition because we're too busy chillin'.
So, I made a Summer Bucket List, inspired by the blog mom.craft.run.
1. Biking in the morning with the girls
2. Go to the Drive In Movie Theatre
3. Use our homemade ice cream machine
4. Complete the Children's Summer Reading Program
5. Visit the Aquarium
6. Visit Cape May Zoo
7. Have Breakfast in PJs at the Pop Shop
8. Day Trip to the Beach
9. Visit my grandparents
10. And clearly, learn how to french braid - as you can see below this skill is lacking.
We've already checked a few off. What are your plans for the summer?