Thursday, November 14, 2013

tHERsDay



CB loves her doctor's appointment, as you can plainly see.  We're still at a pediatrician but that can only last less than 3 more years. We've been transitioned out of pediatric neurology as well.  I guess, whether she likes it or not, she's a "big girl" now.

 photo 1381935212_zpsd565f9c1.jpg

*****

Yesterday I finally found a dress for this weekend's gala at a little nearby speciality boutique. The best part was that there was a sale so I was able to get 3 dresses for my original budget instead of one.  BOO-YAH!  I loved them in the store, but I think that place had very flattering mirrors.  I'm scared to try them on again.

I'm back to running a little since my back injury, but it's hard to squeeze it in during my "work time" when Rella gets on the bus at noon and I have those few precious hours to myself.  I've picked up a few more freelancing jobs this Fall and still plugging away at the book so, needless to say I've created a good deal of work for my glamorous "stay at home mom" life.  Wow, I really messed THAT gig up, huh?

I've had a few publications up on the sites where I regularly contribute:

How to Make Halloween Charitable  (Well, I'm plugging this one a bit late!)
Food Dye As A Migraine Trigger
Juvenile Fibromyalgia

I've also been writing for two local print mags and one local e-newsletter/resource.  Speaking of, time to get back to work on those assignments... this afternoon I'm volunteering in Rella's class so once again I miss my 2 "work hours!"  Well, she's worth it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails